While every vehicle is different in its own way, there are some key maintenance services that you should consider. Some of these scheduled maintenance services include:
- Oil and filter changes: Get your oil and filter changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles to protect your engine and prevent overheating.
- Wheel alignments: Your wheels need to be re-aligned on a regular basis to avoid excess tread wear and keep your vehicle running on the straight and narrow.
- Brake inspections: Let our technicians inspect your brakes on a regular schedule so you always know the system is in good, safe working order.
- Tune-ups: Have our professionals give your vehicle a regular tune-up to ensure your engine is running the way it should.
- Tire balancing: Our facility will balance your tires and check your PSI to make sure that each tire is in great shape and road-ready.
- Filter: From the cabin air filter to the fuel filter, all filters should be checked on a regular basis and replaced as needed.
- Hoses: Over time, hoses can wear down which may result in fluid leaks. We will check all hoses and clamps for any signs of excess wear and tear.
- Fluids: From coolant to oil, you should always check your fluid levels as often as possible. If they’re low or the fluid appears to be dirty or leaking, it’s time to have some maintenance or possible repairs performed.
With a good maintenance plan in place, you can be sure that your vehicle will serve you well for a long time to come. No matter what make or model you own, come and see us for your next scheduled maintenance service.
For your vehicle service and repair needs, be sure to visit the experts at Legendary Auto in Cumming, GA or give us a call at 678-571-3521 to talk to one of our friendly staff members and schedule an appointment.